Sunday

It's grey and wet outside, lots of tea is required and I'm having somewhat of a mental block...
So I shall simply, to brighten things a bit, post things that have today made me smile:

These works by Jon Schueler and Joan Eardley are newly displayed at The Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh.
Amazing colours and textures - I could look at them all day.
The above photos were taken with, and subsequently collaged with, my new phone (a Nokia Lumia) and I have hardly stopped playing around with it and the features it has to tweak my snaps. Here is a shot of one of my favourite flowers, hydrangeas, that I faded slightly and "colour popped."

And finally, well, it's a chimpanzee on a segway! (Complete, of course, with annoyingly catchy song.) http://youtu.be/NPGUIpv-JxI
ENJOY!




Comments

Popular Posts